Creating a standalone (choice dimmed)

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:03:04 EDT 2009

When you select "Save as standalone", it asks for a folder where you
want the standalone to be saved. The Rev stack you are building needs
to be loaded into Rev already.

Since it is looking for a folder at that stage, all files should be
greyed out and you should only be able to select folders.

Cheers,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone