go first marked card command

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Sat Oct 31 17:55:24 EDT 2009

Hi Jacqueline,

Right - the first marked cards if it card number is lower than the
other marked cards. By the way, I just found your font resource page
at your web site. This is just what I needed. But I have one question
I am using Arial 12 point font in my project which is being developed
on a Mac with OSX. I have not yet completed my project. So, I don't
know how it will look in Windows XP.

Here is my question. Will Arial 12 pt fonts look okay on Windows XP in
checkboxes? I was concern about the width of Arial 12 pt fonts being
greater on XP than OSX.

Thanks for your e-mail and your time in answering my scripting question!

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com