revEnterprise dp-5 / revMedia beta / revWeb beta

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Oct 31 17:32:27 EDT 2009

I can confirm that cascading menus in a revLet DON'T work right.
Comboboxes are a little flaky too but that is intermittent.  I use
cascading menus pretty much the way Richard discribed them.  I have a
Reports button and under that I have different groups of reports which
each have their own their own line on this menu.  I can't take the mouse
off of the original Reports button (top level of menus) without it going
away.

On the same menu bar, selecting menus that only have a single level work
fine.  It's the cascade that causes the problem and since the very first
line of my Reports menu is a cascading menu, I can't select anything
below it either.

len morgan