go first marked card command

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Sat Oct 31 13:27:59 EDT 2009

I am using Rev Studio (4.0.0-DP-4-build 910) for Mac. There are 31 cards in
my project. I have a series of checkboxes,. Each had code to similar to
this:

on mouseUp
   if hilite of button "check1" = true
   then
      mark card "AAA"
      mark card "AAA2"
      mark card "AAA3"
      mark card "AAA4"
      mark card "AAA5"
   else
      unmark card "AAA"
      unmark card "AAA2"
      unmark card "AAA3"
      unmark card "AAA4"
      unmark card "AAA5"
   end if
end mouseUp

on mouseUp
   if hilite of button "check2" = true
   then
      mark card "BBB"
      mark card "BBB2"
      mark card "BBB3"
      mark card "BBB4"
      mark card "BBB5"
   else
      unmark card "BBB"
      unmark card "BBB2"
      unmark card "BBB3"
      unmark card "BBB4"
      unmark card "BBB5"
   end if
end mouseUp

There are 11 checkboxes. I have a navigation button at the bottom of the
card with the following code:

on mouseUp
   go first marked card
end mouseUp

When I check button "check2" and click on the navigation button, it takes me
to card "AAA". When I first wrote the code a few days ago, the code worked
correctly. I checked the Property Inspector for card "AAA" in the
Application Browser and it indicated that the card was not marked!  However,
when I use the  Card Inspector it showed that card "AAA" was indeed marked!

So, I have two questions:

1. Why doesn't the Property Inspector in the Application Browser show card
"AAA" as being marked?

2. The checkbox for button "check1" was NOT checked while in the run mode.
So, how did card "AAA" get checked?