Goofy Tip #58

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 11:59:33 EDT 2009

This depends on the font selected.
Not all Mac fonts have this "bullet" symbol, just as not all Windows
fonts have the yen symbol.

Look for the bullet symbols in other fonts (small, large, square,
etc ) and then use numtochar() to produce the one that is closest to
your goal.  On the Mac, you will notice that the bullet is a different
size in many of the fonts.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas