[Q] Windows compiled applications and the Task Bar

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 08:51:28 EDT 2009

On Oct 31, 2009, at 5:07 AM, Shao Sean wrote:

> I only have access to Mac OS X so am not able to test this myself,
> but do Windows compiled Rev applications show all their open windows
> in the task bar or just the parent window?

One extra note that is important:
I built single stack using windowshape + drag-drop by clicking
anywhere + built my own close box
=> result is that there was no entry in the task bar

In Rev 3.5 on XP did the following

on openstack
    --set the windowshape to id 3434
end openstack

There is a title bar and a window in the task bar.
Now change the script and run it from the message box

on openstack
    set the windowshape to id 3434
end openstack

The title bar disappears and the same for the task bar.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas