[ANN] RevLetObject javascript include.

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Oct 30 20:45:39 EDT 2009

 Can the two revlets open on the same page talk to each other ?

 i.e. can we do

in the first stack... call it "eBook"

on OpenTOC
   go to card 1 of stack "Table of Contents"
end openTOC

where stack "Table of Contents" is the other stack?

and then in Table of Contents we have a script for

on clickLine
   go to card  ( value of the clickline) of stack "eBook"
end clickline