Another "How to do this in a Revlet?" thread

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Oct 30 13:59:40 EDT 2009

When doing a repeated resize of an image you might want to consider bugzilla
Report #8302.
It describes a funny problem in Revlets and stacks that leaks memory when an
image is repeatedly resized AND the image was from a JPEG image. No leak if
image was a png or if image is still referenced via filename (referenced
JPEGs dont leak)
regards
Bernd