Another "How to do this in a Revlet?" thread

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 30 12:33:42 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> This is not only cool, but this type of zooming can be instructionally
> useful:
>
> <http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/begin/cells/scale/>
>
> Anyone here pull off something like that in Rev?

I haven't, but I don't think it would be hard. It's just a
high-resolution image that is continually scaled. I'd put a scrollbar
under the image, scripted to reset the scale of the image object, and
that should do it. If you want smooth scaling, you'd need to continually
rescale in a loop, in very small increments, until the target scale is
reached.

Of course, I may be all mouth and no follow-through. I didn't actually
try it. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com