RevMedia Question: Securing the revlet?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 30 09:02:05 EDT 2009

Hi David,

You can't prevent people from downloading the revlet, but you can
prevent them from using it. Yesterday, there was a question by Malte
about including the current url in the HTML code in such a way that it
can be checked by the revlet. You might want to look that up. If you
use PHP or iRev, you can create an encrypted parameter based on the
date and the location and decrypt this parameter in the revlet. That
should be quite effective.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille