Revlet Woes - Substacks Don't Open

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:38:46 EDT 2009

capellan wrote:
> Richmond, visit this page (A simple paint stack) and explain us
> if you apply use the same method with your stacks:
>
> http://revmedia.runrev.com/revWeb-samples/sketch/
>
> Alejandro

Yum!

"The Tools palette and the drawing canvas are two stacks, each presented
within its own layer"

I have downloaded the source and will crack it open tomorrow as have
classes all today:
this certainly looks like "a way forward".

My main grumble is that I have a keyboard layout on my main stack which
should be masked
repeatedly by a large number of substacks offering further keyboard
layouts. I don't know whether
your 2 stacks, each in their own layer, can be set o overlap each other.

Anyway; I do suddenly feel somewhat less belligerent . . .  :)