Error installing RevMedia 4.0 DP5

Jim Kanter jim at d-film.com
Fri Oct 30 00:39:56 EDT 2009

Using Mac OSX 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) I've not ben able to install the
4.0 versions in anything other than the default folder used by the
easy installation mode (gives error 3). Installing it in the default
location (The Applications folder on Mac) then moving it to a
subfolder results in the app not starting up completely.

Jim