Re-2: RevMedia Portable

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 29 18:09:52 EDT 2009

Matthias-

> I  am also asking for a U3 version now since 2.9.
> I asked support several times, but was finally told

> "Given the very small numbers of people who appear to be using this platform, I
> think it unlikely that it will be cost effective for us to do this build."

I think in September I finally got it into Mark's head that what I was
after was not u3 in particular, but portability as an issue. Whether
that will actually result in any new build remains to be seen. Mark
seemed to think that it was a minor matter of compiler tweaks,
although that may have changed with later builds, and the team has its
hands full at the moment with the 4.0 release. I wouldn't hold my
breath waiting for a new portable build.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net