RevMedia Portable

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 29 17:02:30 EDT 2009

Alejandro-

> Actually, just as you stated, the purpose is to use the IDE from
> any Windows computer, without rebooting.

I've been on Mark Waddingham's case about this literally for years
now. There's the u3 version 2.74, but it's quite outdated by now. Mark
claims that it shouldn't be a big deal to build another portable
version, but there doesn't seem to be any rush to do so. Having to
install my Enterprise license on my clients' machines in order to get
work done is getting to be a pain.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net