revEnterprise dp-5 / revMedia beta / revWeb beta

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Oct 29 14:44:37 EDT 2009

Having survived SuperCard's web plugin and 'Windows' version, I still
am very optimistic. We already have something much more than the SC
plugin and with a path to further features and possibilities. I
understood this to be 'final' but with many updates after that.

2 cents

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html