Proxies - yeah!

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Oct 29 14:07:03 EDT 2009

I just had the chance to test if a revlet can communicate through a
proxy without the need of setting the http proxy in rev. This appears
to work for both proxies with and without username and password. It
appears that the browser does deal with all that stuff, so that seems
good news over the mourning over the loss of substacks opening in
their own windows for me. I am still sobbing a bit though.

Thought maybe some of you might want to know about the proxy stuff
though. :-)

All the best,

Malte