[BUG] revWebInstallerx86 fails to load

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 28 21:56:39 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,

exciting days ahead! Thanks for all the hard work.

Well, I've just downloaded the revWeb installer from revweb.runrev.com and
it will not run here, it bounces on the dock for a while then it stays there
doing nothing without a spotlight beneath it (like it is on the dock but it
is not running). Right click says "application is not responding". It stays
there forever.

By the way, I've deleted the nprev plugin from ~/Library/Internet Plug-ins/
on my own. It still does not load, no stack loads, nothing displays.

I've updated to dp-5 with no problem.

Cheers
Andre