Revlet Woes - Substacks Don't Open

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Oct 28 20:24:02 EDT 2009

Richmond Mathewson wrote:
> I got all excited about the new revWeb plugin,
> so I installed it on my PPC Mac and built myself
> a Q-and-D stack with one substack.
>
> NOW; the previous version of the revWeb plugin
> brought palettised substacks up behind the browser
> window. A bit of a problem.
>
> I see that the new revWeb has solved this problem:
>
> Palettised substacks DON'T OPEN at all.

Confirmed again... I changed my script to open a stack to

on mouseup
   palette "Table of Contents"
end mouseup

Went to the stand alone builder and scrutinize options.. .I see a new
item or one I had not spied earlier "stacks"

I checked that as well ask disk assess, printing and network.

make revlet, upload and run the web page... this time a new alert
appears in "details"

"Revlet communications"

I'm thinking "Oh Good.. that's it! you have to be sure to check "stacks"
and the standalone builder is being really "stupid" not seeing that the
file has substacks, but since I checked it manually it should work now."

Stack loads. No joy... I click on my Table of Context button (this is a
simple ebook where each card is a page with a Table of contents
substack... )

nothing happens... (sigh)

mac os x 10.5.8; Firefox 3.5.4; Safari 4.0.3  all fail to open substacks
at all, let alone on top

Not tested in Snow Leopard yet.