Is rev Oracle support just a joke?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed Oct 28 12:24:47 EDT 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 7:22 PM, Sakari Ruoho wrote:

> My Mac is an Intel mac indeed and has instant client installed. I
> also tried to connect with similar string on my work with Windows
> client and could not connect. What is Rosetta may I ask?

http://www.apple.com/rosetta/

Rosetta is the Power PC emulation technology that Apple provides with
Intel Macs so that they can run software that has never been compiled
for Intel processors. Before Snow Leopard it was included in the OS.
With Snow Leopard, it is my understanding that your computer has the
ability to download and install it when it detects that you need it.

Kee Nethery