Container for Multiple Choice Quizes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 27 21:48:45 EDT 2009

Sivakatirswami wrote:

> But I have not heard yet if the iRevServer Engine will honor "start
> using stack Quizes"

While waiting for "start using" to work, I was able to get an old-style
CGI to start using a stack, and integrate that with an iRev page. The
iRev page posts to the CGI, which returns data, which an iRev script
segment on the page inserts. It works surprisingly well.

I don't know if this would be suitable for what you want to do, but an
explanation is here for anyone interested:

<http://jacque.on-rev.com/zygodemo/getkey.irev>

Where it says to copy certain files into the CGI folder, just use
whatever files your own solution needs; typically a text CGI and a stack
it can put in use to get data from.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com