Solution for opening problems on Mac with Snow Leopard

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 10:48:45 EDT 2009

The only thing that doesn't seem to work so far, is opening your rev stacks by double-clicking the icon in the finder; you can still open these files perfectly fine from within the Rev IDE.
I wouldn't exactly call that a reason to abstain from upgrading to Snow Leopard. It's just a minor deficiency caused by a not-backward-compatible change Apple applied to the 'odoc' AppleEvent.
Either Apple fixes this in a corrective release, or RunRev publishes a workaround - but it's not like all our standalones crash horribly and cause the computer to self-destruct ;-)

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====