[ANN] tRev QuickStart & Keyboard Shortcuts updated

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Oct 27 00:43:25 EDT 2009

Friendly advice givers...

I have lots of thoughts. But I'm learning when to ignore them.

I have used Screensteps since before it came out. I like it. Some
people have told me how much they like Scribd. So, I'll probably keep
using Scribd since Posterous will automatically render my PDFs to it.
LOTS of people use it to do just what I'm doing. I get lots of
response from the web community as a result of using it. PLUS: I just
email the PDF file to Posterous and it's done and it's searchable and
printable.

There are no perfect solutions to a support site or documentation.
They will never make everyone happy. I've done this before a couple
times.

This time around I'm saving my little grey cells for higher leverage
items like clean design, solid architecture and simple code. That is
probably the best form of support I can offer my users—all other
things being equal.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
The latest tRev Video: