[OT] tip: use jumpcut for multiple clipboards - OS X 10.3.9 or later

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Mon Oct 26 21:27:37 EDT 2009

I really like PTHPasteboard Pro (http://pth.com/products/
pthpasteboard/). Simple, straightforward, does what you need.

George

On Oct 26, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Jim Ault wrote:

On Oct 26, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

> Ever jump to a different script (or email, document, etc.) and need
> to copy more than one thing?
>
> Rather than going back and forth, just install jumpcut:
>
> http://jumpcut.sourceforge.net/
>
> You can copy script snippets, multiple phrases, whatever (I've only
> used it for text), then when pasting, use cntrl-opt v and choose
> from your last x copies.

Good suggestion, especially for those doing web site design.  There
are so many pieces that need to be moved/copied between programs and
internet locations.

For years I used CopyPaste Lite (free), and recently upgraded to
CopyPaste Pro because of the extra features and storage capabilities.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

subscription preferences: