[ANN] tRev QuickStart & Keyboard Shortcuts updated

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Mon Oct 26 21:25:24 EDT 2009

Thanks - I was able to download the updated docs. I have to say,
though: I don't like Scribd much. You have to (a) register for an
account and then (b) navigate through a big invitation to subscribe to
work by all kinds of random people. The first time I used the site I
didn't see the download link on upper right.

George