[ANN] tRev QuickStart & Keyboard Shortcuts updated

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Mon Oct 26 19:26:35 EDT 2009

Jerry, neither link leads to a page with an active Download link, even
though the link is there and a tool-tip promises to download.  Is
there a workaround?

George

On Oct 26, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

Friends of tRev,

I have updated to QuickStart documentation for tRev:

    http://reveditor.com/trev-quickstart-get-started-fast

This compact PDF now reflects the recent enhancements to the Object
Browser.

--------------

I have also updated the Shortcuts documentation for Mac and PC:

    http://reveditor.com/trev-shortcuts-now-with-raptor-0

This one-page PDF now has the single keystroke Object Browser
shortcuts included.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
The latest tRev Video: