tRev colorization

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Oct 26 14:53:50 EDT 2009

Well, after my one day of actually using tRev, I'll certainly attest
to my delight, despite not liking psychedelic text :), and I've
barely scratched the surface.

One possible bug to report, though - when I click the close button on
the tRev editor, it doesn't close, even though I have "keep editor
visible" unchecked in the prefs.

No biggie, mind you, since command H hides it like any other app. I'm
on Mac OS 10.4.11 and Rev Enterprise 4.0.

tRev is a wonderful thing, so thanks, Jerry!

Best,

Mark Smith