replace group script on multiple cards

tareq_tawaiha tareq_tawaiha at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 18:52:51 EDT 2009

I have a stack with over 80 groups that contain 4 radio buttons  ( i have
attached a picture example below), they all have a similar scripts. I need
to replace the script of all of the groups with a new script.  Unfortunately
by using the "find " option in the script editor i can not use the "REPLACE
ALL " button for many cards .

Old Script :
   on mouseDown
    Do 1
   End mouseDown

I want to create a button that will go through all the cards, FIND THE
GROUPS and edit their script to
NEW Script
   on mouseDown
    Do 1
    Do 2 and 3 .....
   End mouseDown

What i am looking for could look like this :

on mouseUp
   repeat with x= 1 to the number of cards
      go to cd x
     -- a step here should find the groups , the groups are named
differently on every card)
     -- a step here should replace the OLD script for every group with a NEW
script
   end repeat
  go to cd 1

end mouseUp