Exact number of a radio button in a group

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:11:56 EDT 2009

tareq_tawaiha wrote:
> That would be GREAT if i had 1 group , but i have over 80 groups, each group
> has 4 possible answers (radio buttons). That would mean i would have to go
> into every button's script and add that script. Which could be my last
> resort , but i would prefer to edit 80 groups , instead of over 300 buttons
> . Is there away to control it from the group itself instead of editing every
> button ?

I am sorry I took so long: after about 9 years with Runtime Revolution I
have
never really worked with groups before . . .   :)

Try this:

on mouseUp
   if the mouseLoc is within the rect of btn 1
      then
      put "a" into fld "fOUTPUT"
   end if
    if the mouseLoc is within the rect of btn 2
      then
      put "b" into fld "fOUTPUT"
end if
    if the mouseLoc is within the rect of btn 3
      then
      put "c" into fld "fOUTPUT"
   end if
    if the mouseLoc is within the rect of btn 4
      then
      put "d" into fld "fOUTPUT"
      end if
end mouseUp