anyone know how to fix that silly stack file opening bug on mac os x and rev 4.0

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Oct 25 14:52:01 EDT 2009

I never try to open a rev document in the IDE by double clicking; I keep too
many old versions of Rev on my machine and the wrong one usually gets loaded
if I do that  (in spite of the settings)..

 I either open tRev first (which launches the correct Rev version) and
navigate to the stack or drop it on to the Doc icon.
So I haven' t noticed the bug in 4. dp04 !

Disclamer; I use 'Defaultfolder' which aids greatly in navigating among many
directories.

I'll bet this is fixed in the November launch.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev