Dispatch-Sending keyDown

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 15:05:29 EDT 2009

Hi Colin.

Passing works just fine, but terminates the handler. I wanted to send
keydown to the engine pretty much in the first line, which would make it write
the char to the field. and then proceed with the remainder of the handler,
working with the already visible text in that field. This works in HC. It just
does not in rev.

As Jackie pointed out, there are so many other event driven opportunities
in Rev, like "keyUp", I was able to separate the tasks.

Craig