Getting mouseColor from outside the app window

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 23 09:16:11 EDT 2009

Right, how can I forget about the mouseColor... Must be friday
afternoon. Thanks Malte!

Btw, I haven't said this yet: congratulations with AE3! Very
impressive as always! I really love what you do with the bouncing
effect (or is it called gravity effect) in your demos.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com