Sending keyDown

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 14:02:15 EDT 2009

Richard.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried that, after finding the link to "dispatch" while rereading stuff
about "send" in the dictionary. But although the typed letter appears in msg,
it does not appear in the field. At least I get no errors, though.

My uninformed opinion is that "send" and "dispatch" must use similar
internal code:

send "message" && paramList to object
dispatch message to object with paramList

But that is not pertinent.

Passing "keyDown" is the only thing that works for me. I cannot see the
problem.

Craig Newman