Post - error socket is not open

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Oct 20 16:35:46 EDT 2009

Hi Ray

In supposing that you are running a rev standalone as an application's
server (not as on-rev / irev paradigm solutions does), you will
probably get some usable informations in this tutorial i wrote years
ago. The purposed contains was more usefull at that time as it is
today : the new irev runrev web technology is definitivelly lots more
reliable.

<http://www2.sahores-conseil.com/insead/index_en.html>

Best Regards,

Pierre