Float above everything and deployment of Stand alone

tareq_tawaiha tareq_tawaiha at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 13:05:44 EDT 2009

Thanks Sara and Mark between disabling the title and setting the screen to
screenrect it worked. I also wanted to add the ability to float above
everything. (This option is in the inspector of the stack) , but if i select
that checkbox and then go to file> Save as Stand Alone , the saving menu is
located BEHIND the stack so i cant select the location ?

Any thoughts ?