Calling all open source developers

Thierry th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:33:34 EDT 2009

Le 20 oct. 09 à 16:14, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

> No code is an island.
>
> Every line of code written in any language is dependent on many other
> components.  In the Win and OS X worlds, where many good FOSS
> projects live, most of those components are not open source.

But definitely not talking of Linux distros...

That's may be one of the main point with those communities ;
to avoid the scheme you have shown ; a good one by the way.

Bring back to me some memories...
I humbly suggest to read this free ebook available here :

http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/about

Could give some ideas before starting any project
with some chance of success.

All the best
Thierry