Calling all open source developers

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:48:08 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> I'm putting together some notes for an article at revJournal.com on
> open source projects done with Rev.
>
> If you're working on complete applications or even just components for
> the Rev community, let's use the pages at revJournal.com to help raise
> the visibility of your efforts.
>
> Please reply off-list to me at: ambassador at fourthworld.com
>
> Kindly include a brief description of your project, URL to its home
> page, and please note which FOSS license the project uses.
>
> Thanks -

Pardon my goofiness, but as far as In understand an Open Source project
is not
possble using RunRev because RunRev is itself proprietary.

I ran up against this several years ago when I offered 2 programs of mine to
Ubuntu, who, to put it nicely, got "all hoity-toity" because the source code
was not completely open.