How to select after the defaultResponse of an ask dialog (thanks to Sarah)

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Oct 18 04:35:46 EDT 2009

Bonjour,
In a case of ask dialog, I know what the two first chars must be. I
only need the user appends more data.
I was on the verge of asking the list about how to select after the
text of the ask dialog instead of having it all selected.

Before, I searched the archives and found immediately a nice solution
given by Sarah at
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg71501.html

Sarah said "I thought others might need the same thing so here it is :-)

It was just my case yesterday, then, thanks a lot Sarah :-))

Best regards from Grenoble

André