storing a stack as a customprop

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:58:42 EDT 2009

"binfile" instead of "file" doesn't change things. Still don't get the
actual stack into the property, just the filepath.

???

Could it be that the stack hasn't finished saving to disk before I'm
trying to fetch it from the disk to get it into the property? Do I
have to do a wait with messages or something?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig