GLX APP framework - amazing

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Fri Oct 16 21:15:01 EDT 2009

The glxapp framework does a great many things, and I highly recommend
it. As for making standalones, the framework creates a standalone
immediately that is simply a launcher; all other framework code,
program code, libraries etc. are contained in stacks and substacks and
kept that way in the final product. That means you can run the actual
Mac or Win final product at ANY time during development by running the
launcher standalone. It's astonishing how easy that arrangement makes
checking on both platforms for final functionality and appearance.

George

On Oct 16, 2009, at 8:26 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

william humphrey wrote:

> The standalone is there all along every time you save it is updated
> and
> ready to use. I find this absolutely AMAZING and any of you on the
> list who
> like me haven't yet started using GLX APP framework should by all
> means
> check it out.

Does GLX do something the Rev IDE doesn't do when saving standalones?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
subscription preferences: