Newbie question - Using multi-line message box

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:11:29 EDT 2009

A while ago I recommended Ukelele to Richmond who wanted to change his Caps
Lock key into a Shift Lock key. I understand it did the job. Basically
Ukelele a GUI for modifying .keylayout files on OS X. If you have two Option
keys you should be able to turn one of them into Enter. Actually you can
turn any key into Enter.

You'll find it here:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=ukelele

As far as I know, the only difference between UK, USA, MB and MBP keyboards
are some graphics and their .keylayout files.

HTH