SQLIte error messages

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Oct 15 12:55:17 EDT 2009

It seems that it's not possible to get the exact text of SQLite errors
retuned by any of the Rev db commands/functions.  All I get is a
generic message that starts with "revdberr" followed by something like
"SQL error or missing database".   Not sure what hapens with other SQL
db implemntations.

I really need to get the text of the specific error that occurred to
correctly deal with them within my application.  Has anyone run into
this and perhaps found a way to work around it?

Thanks

Pete Haworth