[ANN] WeCode Planet meta-blog that collects posts about revolution.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 15 11:03:17 EDT 2009

Bom Dia Amiguinhos,
I am happy to announce a little hack. I am building a Rev Learning site with
tools and the like. The first tool is WeCode Planet which is a metablog that
collects posts from various Rev related blogs in a single place. It is an
easy way to get informed. There's a form at the site for you to add new
blogs in case I missed some. The source code is available there as well and
a RSS FEED from the site can be used elsewhere on your own site and tools.

http://wecode.org/planet

Yes, the CSS is not pleasant, thats just me learning how to float things
around. I hope to get the colors right soon.

By the way, the website updates itself five times a day, if you want to
force an update, you can click the refresh link but it is not needed. The
site is driven by SQLite, there was no need to use MySQL since it is such a
simple site and most of the SQL is SELECT.

Enjoy
Andre