Newbie question - Using multi-line message box

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Oct 15 09:50:42 EDT 2009

Le 15 oct. 09 à 00:52, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> mine is british... it even has that silly pound symbol that I will
> never use
> here in Brasil...

Bonjour,
Are you sure ? ;-)
One french saying is : Il ne faut pas dire : fontaine je ne boirai pas
de ton eau (something like : don't say : Fountain I shall not drink
your water) ;-))
Just an example :
Suppose you have to display a picture in a scrolling text field,
then pound symbol (as few others) could be useful, insofar you are
sure it will not appear in the text,

so no problem when setting its imageSource  ;-)))

Best regards from Grenoble

André