How to get a return value from vbs into rev?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 15 04:59:29 EDT 2009

Hello (Rev 3.5, Win),

Probably it my lack of understanding vbs.

I am calling a vbs file in the shell. How can I get a return value, like an
error code or any other variable from the vbs file back into revolution? I
tried with and without wscript.quit but either the variable it as well as
the result keep to be empty. Is there a chance at all to communicate between
vbs and rev? Does a vbs file has a return value at all? How can I control,
if the vbs is executed as expected?

Thanks

Tiemo