ANN: TwistAWord as Facebook Application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 13 17:09:17 EDT 2009

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your feedback. Frankly, I am not sure what you mean, but
the person who collected the phrases says he understands and he has
corrected the sentence. It will be included in the next update.

I can tell you, though, that the programme deals with duplicate words
correcetly. I have tested this and if there are two words "smoke" in a
phrase, then they are interchangeable. If you still get an example of
a case where duplicates are clearly not interchangeable, would you
please be so kind to send me a screenshot?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com