Does SQL Yoga works with Linux?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Oct 13 16:03:23 EDT 2009

On Oct 13, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I just tried opening one of my apps in the Linux 3.5.0 and it broke,
> but I
> guess it was GLX APP Framework the problem, I think it has some
> platform
> specific code in it right? It failed because it could not create
> some root
> folder thingy, and then it cleanedup and shut down.

The app framework doesn't have much linux code in it yet as I haven't
deployed apps to that platform. I started working on it a few weeks
ago but I don't remember how far I got. If you want to run on Linux
email me off-list as it would be great to have Linux support in there.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems