Quartam Reports questions

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 13:35:42 EDT 2009

I have run into some problem using groups and checkboxes in Quartam Reports.
I could not any solutions in Quartam Reports documentation. I also posted my
questions at the Quartam Community web site but have received no responses
to my questions.

I have a card with 18 checkboxes, which represent recommendations. Which is
one of the following is feasible?

1. Can Quartam Reports print only the recommendations that have been
checked?

2. Can Quartam Reports print all of the checkboxes but print in bold the
checkboxes that have been checked ?

My second problem: I have a first name field, a last name field, grade,
school and birth date fields. The fields are grouped into one group named
group "info". The group is utilized as a background so they can be used on
multiple cards. How do I script to have the group printed in Quartam Reports
so they can be printed on one card?

Thanks for your time!