[OT] Figuring Out XML Error?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:08:58 EDT 2009

Hi Scott

I'm no XML expert but tried your sample file with this XML Validator - http://www.validome.org/xml/validate/

It complained about an HTML "escape" sequence á As the XML file
is UTF-8 encoded it shouldn't be necessary to use HMTL escapes.

I've attached the actual error message.

Regards

Peter Wood

Error (1)
Line	File name:	document.xml
2	Column:	4703
  	Error:	Entity "aacute" was referenced, but not declared.
  	Error Position:
...th Plan, Inc. ya no seguirá ofreciendo su plan en el 2010.</
w:t></