[revweb] Accented chars and file charset

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sun Oct 11 05:28:26 EDT 2009

I know, the subject is somehow cryptic; so:

I an playing with revlets
-- that works, as long as I am on a Intel Mac*

a little glitch, though: I noticed that accented chars were not properly
rendered!

however, I added a nice header to the "test.html" file
HTML 4.01 statement, utf-8 charset...

by opening the file in TextWrangler, I noticed that the file was
"Mac OS Roman, CR end of line!

I changed these to utf-8 and LF -- and the accented chars show correctly
:-)

* not on PowerPC Mac -- Am I the only one to create (and read) revlets
on a PowerPC Mac??

<http://medard.on-rev.com/RevWeb/prefixes/test.html>