Custom headers HTTP protected site

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 05:22:51 EDT 2009

This  basicAuthString()   tip definitely goes in my OnRev-CGI Info
folder

Of course everyone around the globe now knows my super-secret password
to the American baseball statistics site for fantasy play.
Now that it is the baseball off-season, who cares.
And by Springtime when the season starts, it will automatically change
anyway.
I'll be notified by email.

Good stuff.

Jim Ault